יום שני, 30 בדצמבר 2013

Chris's Letter

December 30, 2013
Dear diary,

Yesterday, Annie came to visit here. Now, she's sleeping, and hasn’t come out from her room yet. I'm so excited she has come here. We used to write letters to each other, and finally she came. People around are talking about her visit here. Actually, I'm pretty scared from my mother's response to the fact that Annie and I are going to get married soon. My father, however, will be happy for me.

I'm in love with Annie, and I have great feelings for her, I can't keep her out of my mind, she's there all the time. I want to kiss her and tell her how much I love her, but I have something in my mind. I think about Larry, and it makes me feel guilty that I "stole" his girlfriend. What am I supposed to do? That's why, I think, my mother will not want us to get married.  Annie is so important to me, and I don't want to lose her, but the thoughts about Larry are killing me.

No matter what, I will keep fighting for our love. Since we started writing to each other, I have seen the light in her; I can see how she's a good person. I have been thinking about it a lot, maybe she's still thinking about Larry? Maybe she's with me because I remind her of him. I should stop thinking, my thoughts are foolish.

I'm still waiting for her to come out from her room, and then, we will talk in a quiet place with no interruptions. Finally, my dream comes true, to kiss her. Wish me luck!


Well done!
(97)
Daphna

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה