יום שישי, 28 בספטמבר 2012

Money Stolen.

September 29, 2012
Dear diary,

Yesterday and today were the most tiring days in my life. I worked very hard,
 for a show for teenagers with cancer. Yesterday was terrible, however, then,
it began to be better.

I have sold many tickets for the show until 11 am yesterday. I kept the money in a
plastic bag and put it on the shelf. Then, I continued to sell tickets and when I came
back, I saw the money wasn't there. I started to panic, someone stole it from me.
My mom saw that I was crying. Therefore, she replaced the missing money.

After the money was stolen, I had to go to practise with my band for the show.
The day I have been expecting all year, came. Before I went on the stage,
I had butterflies in my stomach. Then, I went on the stage and started singing my songs.
All the crowd applauded. At the end of the day the thief was found, it was my brother,
who  gave the money to the band director.

At the end of the day, I was happy beacuse everything worked out.
I am also happy that I did a good deed for the teenagers, and also my environment:
my mother, my brother and the people who contributed the money for the show.
Excellent
(100)
Daphna


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה